Filled with lightweight, lofty 700 fill power White Goose Down, lighter and softer than the best department store comforters. Shell is made of soft 360 thread count, downproof 100% combed cotton dobby woven fabric. Finished with reinforced seams and piping. Box-stitched construction keeps the fill evenly distributed. These oversized comforters are made with interior baffles. Made in the USA by Cuddledown.
Care instructions: Shake to fluff comforter on a weekly basis. Occasionally air outside to keep smelling fresh. Spot clean small stains with a mild detergent and thoroughly dry area with a hand-held hair dryer. We recommend using a front loading commercial washer and dryer, with warm water and our Fine Fabrics Wash, or your preferred mild detergent. Dry completely on a low setting to prevent mildew. Use down fluffers in the dryer to help evenly distribute the fill. Frequent washing may cause shell to become less downproof.
Tested for harmful substances and certified to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Hypoallergenic 700 fill power European White Goose Down
- Dobby woven for classic, elegant style
- Downproof, 360 thread count, 100% combed cotton
- Box-stitched construction; finished with reinforced seams and piping
- Certified safe to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®