Many people prefer beeswax candles to paraffin or soy candles because as an all natural product, they are more attractive to individuals who practice a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle (no bees are harmed in the production of beeswax candles). However beeswax candles are most sought out for their reported health benefits
Beeswax candles are reputed to have several health benefits, including…
- Lower Toxicity: Because beeswax candles are all natural, they do not produce toxic byproducts and heavy soot when burned. Some types of candles produce minute traces of chemicals known to be carcinogenic, but this is not a problem with beeswax candles.
- Neutralizing Pollutants: Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralize pollutants in the air. This helps eliminate dust, odors, and mold in the atmosphere, easing allergy and asthma symptoms and improving breathing for anyone nearby.
- Relaxation: The simple act of burning a candle has relaxing properties and can aid in stress relief and meditation.
- Light: Beeswax candles have the brightest, purest light of any candles and are closest to natural sunlight. If the candles are to be used as a light source, this can help minimize eye strain and reduce headaches.
Our beeswax candles also feature a wood wick. Known as crackling candles, the natural wick option adds to the ambiance of burning scented candles. Wood wicks mimic the sound of a crackling fire as they burn, in contrast with the near-silent experience of cotton wick candles.
- Gooseberry & Birch Water:
- Coastal Lemon & Myrtle
- Bourbon Cypress & Tabac
- Stonefruit Fusion