Latte Linen bedding is made with a base fiber of natural West Texas organic cotton. It is combined with Foxfibre® Coyote Brown heirloom cotton. Foxfibre® is organically grown in a rich color which is integral to the fiber itself. Not a drop of artificial dyes is needed to make these bed sheets beautiful. Dyed fabrics start to fade after a few washings but the color of Foxfibre® will bloom deeper and richer over time. Also, the more you use it and wash it, the touch will grow ever softer. The natural variations in the fiber cause each set of bedding to be as unique as the plants it comes from. This creates a fabric that has the look of linen and the performance of the most luxurious, percale bedding.
- Set includes duvet cover and two pillow shams
- Made from 100% West Texas Organic Cotton
- Color Latte Linen
- Heavier, more durable fabric than the flimsy imported duvets commonly sold by major retailers
- Exclusive design made for Hotel customers-No buttons or zippers that can tear or rip
- Keep duvet insert in place with our 4 corner ties
- Duvet cover has full width opening with internal 15” envelope closure and 7" hand pull openings for easy duvet insertion. Envelope closure goes at the top of the bed.
- Shams have 2” flange and unique envelope closure with 6” overlap
- Made in the USA ethically and sustainably
- Higher thread count does not guarantee higher quality duvet covers. Many imported duvet covers have manipulated and untrue thread counts. American Blossom developed a custom fabric which is approximately 180 threads per square inch.
- Machine Washable & Dryable
- Will fit modern Bed in a Box foam mattresses, traditional spring and foam mattresses